Limited FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware Warranty
Last updated: Sept 22, 2020
FireHUD warrants that your FireHUD BioTrac Platform and all hardware components to that platform are free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of your first use of the FireHUD BioTrac Platform, If any hardware component of the FireHUD BioTrac Platform is defective during the Warranty Period, FireHUD will replace it, subject to the conditions below, at no additional charge. FireHUD is not responsible to repair or replace any part of the FireHUD BioTrac Platform if you violate this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable. Any Limited Warranty replacement FireHUD BioTrac Platform shall be warranted under the original Warranty Period for the remainder of that period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any period as required by applicable law.
Exclusions and Limitations
FireHUD does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. These Limited Product Warranties do not cover software embedded in any Product and related services provided by FireHUD. See the FireHUD Terms of Service for details of your rights with respect to use of the software and related services.
No FireHUD reseller, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to these Limited Product Warranties. If any term contained herein is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
– Lost FireHUD BioTrac Hardware Component(s)
– Damage or failure through misuse or malfunction, normal wear and tear, improper or negligent use, improper or abnormal use, or any use contrary to instructions provided by FireHUD
– Damage or failure due to accident, acts of God, unauthorized commercial use, abuse, neglect, theft, unusual atmospheric conditions
– Cosmetic damage
– Any unauthorized modification to the product
– Attempted repair by unauthorized persons or with any parts not originally intended for or compatible with the FireHUD BioTrac Platform
– Any alteration of the factory model name and/or serial number
This Limited Warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which vary from state to state that may result in the change of this warranty
Limited Warranty Eligibility
– Have an active FireHUD Subscription with no outstanding balance or any unpaid fees;
– Be the original owner of the FireHUD BioTrac Platform, meaning that the FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware being replaced was the one originally paired with the Account associated with that FireHUD BioTrac Platform.
Warranty Replacement Procedure
To request a warranty replacement, you must contact FireHUD Support at support@FireHUD.co, at which point FireHUD shall send you a replacement FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware component as well as a return shipping label for the defective FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware.
If you do not return the defective FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware within thirty (30) days of receiving the return shipping label, FireHUD shall have the right to charge you up to $1000 restocking fee for the unreturned FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware. FireHUD reserves the right to charge you up to $1000 restocking fee if you do not return the FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware as described above, or you cancel your Subscription.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY FIREHUD AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. FIREHUD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THIS WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSES.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, USA, excluding the Commonwealth’s conflicts of laws principles.
You may request to replace your FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware that has fallen outside of the Limited Warranty (“Non-Warranty Replacement”) for up to $1000 USD restocking fee.
Non-Warranty Replacement Eligibility
– Have an active Subscription with no outstanding balance or any unpaid fees;
To request a non-warranty replacement, you must contact FireHUD Support at support@FireHUD.co, at which point FireHUD shall send you an invoice for the replacement FireHUD BioTrac Platform Hardware. Once paid, FireHUD will send you a confirmation email.